LED Arrowboards For Traffic Control
Our LED traffic arrow boards are of a high quality complying with Australian standards and are fully featured using the latest Brightest LED globes designed specifically for LED Arrow boards. Our Australian range of A, B & C type arrow boards are extremely cost effective and easy to operate. Our LED Arrow boards can be Ute or truck mounted available in 12 or 24v or stand alone trailer mounted with our Australian regulations trailers specially designed for LED Arrow boards.
Trailer Mounted LED Traffic Arrow Boards
LED Traffic Signs LED traffic arrow boards trailers are made to the latest technology at our state of the art manufacturing facility, comply to Australian Standards, provide advanced warning and directional instruction to motorists, ideal for a multitude of applications from long term lane closures to changing traffic management situations at work zones, roadwork's, construction and mining sites and many other on site applications.
VMS Traffic Signs are solar powered and feature a robust design. Our portable arrow boards are compact by design and rotatable. They are built to meet CE & AS standards and have high bright visibility and low power consumption.
All models are available in different sizes and configurations and are easy to set up and operate. Our C size Trailer Mounted Arrow Boards has 15 large LED lamps,4 display modes,auto brightness and a hydraulic mast with a 360 degree rotation.
- Built and designed to Australian Standards.
- Powder coated finish.
- Easy to use controllers.
- 200AH Gel batteries.
- 75w solar panels x 2
- Wheel locking chains.
- Heavy duty stabiliser legs.
- LED tail lights.
- Lockable storage box containing batteries and electronics.
- Cost effective
- Easy to use
- Built to Australian Standards
- Lowest power consumption
- Single or double sided available
- A（1300x650mm）B(1500x770mm)& C(2400x1200mm) sizes available
- automatic brightness
- Left arrow, right arrow, double arrow, non directional warning
- LED’s have up to a 50,000+ hour life span
- IP66 water-proof electric actuator
- DC12V or optional DC24V power supply available
- 12V or 24V Available-Hydraulic
- Waterproof lift Controller
- Design-3 Sizes Available-A Size-B size-C Size
Trailer Mounted Arrow Specs
Machinery & Structure
- Available in Multiple Sizes Size-A, Size-B & Size-C
- Board Size: 24000(94.5″)W x 1200mm(47.2″)H
- Australian Standards 50mm(2″) tow couplings
- Hydraulic mast lifting system allows one person to easily raise and lower the board.
- Solar panels rotate 360 degrees for optimal positioning
- Display board rotates for positioning without moving trailer
- Y support to stabilise message board during transport
- Hot-galvanised steel structure, anti-corrosion for optimal protection
System & Operation
- High-output amber LED globes
- Light Sensor (Auto dimming system)
- Different flashing patterns
- Optional Lamps Choices: 15 or 25 lamps available.
- Flash rate of 30-40 per minute
- Built-in solar regulator
- Easy-to-use on-board controller
Safety & Energy-Saving
- Low power dissipation, 80% less than traditional arrow board.
- Energy-efficient operation
- Unique systems allows battery charging with solar panel or AC 240V charger
- Continuously working throughout the year under normal weather conditions
- Auto-charger shuts down when batteries are fully charged, preventing damage
- The latest MRPT high tech solar controller ensure the solar systems work more efficiently meaning longer and more reliable operation.
- Decreased charging time saves energy and downtime
- Control box outputs have short-circuit protection
- Security: Wheel chain, battery box and control box.
Maintenance & Warranty
- 2 years quality warranty
- Maintenance-free batteries
- Lamps and shroud are easily replaced
Arrow Board Controler
Our Arrow board controllers feature a durable Metal Fascia with reliable switches featuring On Off-Left and Right-Up and Down-All Together-Straight Line. We can custom make the length of the Arrow Board control cable and arrow board power cable from the Arrow board to the vehicle cabin and vehicle battery. .